Bed/Bath: 3bd (2bd + au pair quarters) / 2ba
Parking: 2-car garage (1-small SUV / 1-small car)
Type: SFH - Unfurnished
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Lovely Parkside Home with Large Sunny Backyard
This spacious single family home is ideally located in the lovely Parkside neighborhood, just a half block to Taraval Street shops, cafes, restaurants - the Taraval Safeway is just a few blocks away, and easy access to MUNI just a half block away.
- 2 bedrooms on main living level sharing 1 full bath
- 1 bedroom au pair quarters on lower level with private bath, mini kitchenette, and separate entrance
- 2 bathrooms (1 on main level, and 1 on lower level)
- Living room is flooded with western exposure light and features a built-in fireplace
- Formal dining room connects to both living area/kitchen allowing a more accessible floorplan
- Kitchen offers updated appliances, sleek counter tops, subway backsplash, and an abundance of natural light
- 2 upstairs bedrooms are side by side including a tandem room at the rear that is appropriate for a workspace combined with a custom walk-in closet
- Ceiling fan with lights in living room, bedrooms and office area
- Washer/dryer in garage
- 2-car tandem garage parking (for one small SUV and one small car)
- Immense backyard is an entertainer's paradise with tons of privacy, an inviting gated turf top for kids, custom built Traeger BBQ grill, and gracious deck
- Close to St. Gabriel Elementary, Herbert Hoover Middle School, Diane Feinstein Elementary, A.P. Gianni Middle School, St. Cecilia School, Robert Louis Stevenson Elementary, St Ignatius College Preparatory, Abraham Lincoln High School and many more great schools
- Conveniently located near the L Taraval Muni streetcar, and bus lines on 19th Ave - Easy access to 19th Ave and Hwy 280
Newcomers who are looking for a neighborhood with a true community spirit and feeling may want to consider Parkside. Parallel to Pine Lake Park and Stern Grove, this area is home to playgrounds and a meadow-like playing field at McCopping Square. Elementary schools offer additional playgrounds and sports fields.
Single-family residences predominate in Parkside, adding to the stable and friendly family-oriented atmosphere. The active Sunset Neighborhood Coalition, the Sunset Beach newspaper, the world-class University of California, San Francisco Medical Center, the number of high schools and proximity to San Francisco State Universtiy add to Parkside’s appeal for many families. Ninth Avenue and Irving Street...
More About Parkside